Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Ready to Set Sail

Hello Stamping Friends,

How are you on this wonderful day? All is well here. Nothing worth complaining about because life is what we make it, so with that said I choose to focus on the positive things in life and not let the negative take all my energy. And let me just go on the record to say that all is not a happy, sappy movie either. It's just that I don't let that stuff get me. So instead I'm just going to keep sailing.

 
This card is a perfect masculine card. You would think with all the men in my life: Dad, Don, Noah & Jonah, I would be so much better at making masculine cards but alas I'm not. I'm definitely a girly girl and I love the frills that come along with all things girly so those are the cards that I have fun making. But, I must say I think this card came out pretty well considering my girly side. What do you think?
 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes,  The Open Sea
Ink: Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, & Very Vanilla & First Edition Designer Specialty Paper
Accessories: Stampin' Sponge, Snail Adhesive
 

No comments:

Post a Comment