Sunday, April 28, 2013

A Day for Flying Kits & 2 More Days

Hello Stamping Friends,

Happy Sunday to you!  Loving this Spring weather and I hope you are too. Today I'm sharing with you a card that I made for my April punch class.  I love how you can turn a butterfly punch into elephant ears.  Who would have thought?  Actually, I love being able to find inspiration from very talented people who certainly know how to think outside the box.  I would have seen the butterfly and only have seen it as a butterfly, but someone who doesn't only see things in black and white saw it as elephant ears and I was able to use their idea. For that, I'm very thankful.

 
Isn't he the sweetest little elephant?  Just sitting in the grass, flying his pinwheel kite.  A perfect day, I would think.  What other punches are used to make this little guy?  Respond here and all that are correct will get a little something from me. It's only 4 punches, come on take a guess.
 
I love the cloudy day embossing folder. It was a perfect touch for the bashful blue layer to make it look even more realistic. You will find that in the Spring Catalog (and that's ending soon, so you will want to get your cloudy day folder soon).
 
Don't forget there are 2 days left to my sale. Check out yesterday's post for complete details.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment