Saturday, March 16, 2013

Ready for Spring

Hello Stamping Friends,

Today I have officially decided that I am ready for Spring. That is after that white stuff called snow began to fall again here in Northeast Pennsylvania.  I am done with it, it's time for warm weather, birds singing, new leaves growing on trees, pretty flowers blooming and butterflies flying.  Doesn't it sound wonderful to you?  Oh well, I guess I'm going to have to settle for some very pretty and colorful paper butterflies for today.

 
This was a card I made for a workshop a couple of week's ago. Everyone that attended that fun party at Maria's also got to make their own butterfly card and take it home with them.  And do you know what, I love how each of the cards turned out a little different even though everyone used the same supplies. It's one of the things I look forward to at workshops (aka parties). I didn't take pictures of everyone's but trust me they were all beautiful.
 
It's a really quick card to put together and uses just a few supplies.  Some designer paper, a punch, a stamp and ink, some markers and rhinestones. See, I told you it wasn't too many things.

 
Here's a close up of some of the butterflies so you can see the detail up close.  I added some antenna to each butterfly using the appropriate colored marker to match the butterflies.
 
 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Perfect Pairs
Ink: Wisteria Wonder Classic Pad, 2011-2013 In Color Stampin Write Markers
Paper: Whisper White Cardstock & 2011-2013 In Color Paper Stack Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Bitty Butterfly Punch, Basic Rhinestone, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
 
Hey Don't forget Sale-a-bration ends this coming Friday (March 22). So hurry and place your order now so you can get your FREE stamps too.

No comments:

Post a Comment