Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Pretty Wreath

Hello Stamping Friends,

So how's your week going so far? Here, it's going pretty well. Definitely in the thick of Sale-a-bration here and I'm loving every workshop and class happening.  I have just a couple dates open if you still want to get a workshop in during Sale-a-bration. I also have dates open in April if you want to host a fun girls night out after Easter. We can do some great Spring projects. Contact me and let me know which date you want.

Today's card is a pretty quick card to put together but it is soooooo impressive. Honestly, the picture doesn't do it justice. In real life, it's just so pretty. I just love, love, love the 5/8" flower trim. This time I used one of the largest shaker frames to attach the flowers. The shaker frames are a perfect circle so you can make a pretty wreath without any effort. You all know that I love quick and simple type cards and projects.  And this one certainly fits the bill.
 
The vine embossing folder from Sale-a-bration is a perfect accent for the flower wreath. I mean, leaves and flowers go together like peanut butter and jelly, right?  And then any one of the little stamps from Teeny Tiny wishes would work to make this card fit any occasion you have coming up.
 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Certainly Celery
Paper: Certainly Celery and Very Vanilla Cardstock
Accessories: Vine Street Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Paper Snips, Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Shaker Frames, 5/8" Flower Trim, Certainly Celery & Very Vanilla taffeta ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment