Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Hello O'Stampin' Friends,

Happy St. Patty's Day to you! Everyone is a wee bit of Irish on this day.  I really am a bit of Irish and we always make ham and cabbage with a special dessert on St. Patrick's Day. Jonah usually makes a leprechaun trap but this year he never completed it. Of course, this mom decided not to remind him saving herself some time and energy (which both was hard to come by this week, I ended up getting sick on Thursday and have been resting as much as I can since).

So in honor of this special day, I do have a card to share with you.  This is one of the projects that was made at my Big Shot class this afternoon.  I simply couldn't resist.

 
Isn't it adorable?  Who wouldn't welcome this little leprechaun in their mailbox?  I love the different colored strips of green cardstock for the background embossed.  What a fun little look.  Then the owl punch is a perfect little guy to start a leprechaun with. I only used three punches to make this guy.
 
I think I need to run and get me a Shamrock shake at Mickey D's. It is a special day and they won't be around for much longer.  Hope you enjoyed this little leprechaun and had a wonderful day.
 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Wild Wasabi
Paper: Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Certainly Celery, Lucky Limeade, Wild Wasabi, Gumball Green, Garden Green, Basic Black, & Soft Suede cardstock and 2011-2013 Incolor Paper Stack Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Word Window Punch, 1" Square Punch, Owl Punch, Houndstooth Embossing folder, Big Shot, Dimensionals, Tangerine Tango 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Paper Snips & Snail Adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment