Monday, March 25, 2013

A Huge Thank You for a Great Sale-a-bration

Hello Stamping Friends,

I just wanted to drop by today and say a quick thank you for a wonderful Sale-a-bration.  So many of you got several great products and stamps for FREE these past two months.  I hope you are enjoying all of it.

 
This card was one that I created for my big shot class last month.  It is a take on a card that was in our demonstrator magazine (Stampin' Success).  I changed a few of the colors, otherwise it is the same as what was pictured.  I love that we receive this magazine bimonthly.  It's full of great stamping ideas and business ideas, so if you ever thought of being a part of this great company, don't think you have to do it alone. There are so many great resources available to us, website, webinars, magazines, training events and so much more. I'm here to chat when you feel the time is right for you.
 
Stamping Supplies Needed:
Stamps: Oh, Hello
Ink: Basic Black, Crumb Cake, So Saffron, Primrose Petals Classic Ink Pads & Primrose Petals, So Saffron & Gumball Green Stampin' Write Markers
Paper: Very Vanilla, Primrose Petals, So Saffron
Accessories: Big Shot, Oval Framelits, Paper Snips, Wasabi Baker's Twine, Dimensionals, Lace
 

No comments:

Post a Comment