Friday, February 8, 2013

We are Crossing Borders Today

Hello Stamping Friends,

How are you?  Ready to cross the borders?  This week at Sisters in Stamping we are showing you projects using the Simply Scored Borders plate that is in the Spring Catalog.  It is packed full of all kinds of great borders/elements to add to your finished stamping project, dots, wavy lines, jagged lines and more.

I decided to make some "waves" with the plate today.  I simply love the Oh, Whale set. I know, it's 'cause I have a Jonah but seriously, isn't it adorable?  Wait, that's what we say about my Jonah. I do see a direct coorelation here. Sorry, but it's true (all of it). Anyway, I hope you like the card.


I used the Simply scored plate to make waves on the pool party cardstock before I cut it with the labels framelits. I know it's not easy to see with the full view of the card and that's why I took a close-up of the main image for you below.


See the whales swimming in the waves?  The simply scored borders plate is so neat. I see using it in so many different ways.  The other sisters have some neat ideas too, check out the Sisters in Stamping blog to see their ideas.

Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Oh, Whale
Ink: Pool Party, Island Indigo, & Lucky Limeade
Cardstock: Lucky Limeade, Whisper White, Pool Party & Sunshine & Smiles Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Simply Scored, Simply Scored Borders Plate, Dimensionals, Adhesive, Googly Eyes (retired), Paper Snips, Big Shot, Labels Framelits, Whale Sizzlit, Cloudy Day Embossing Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment