Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Make a Wish

Hello Stamping Friends,

I have another chalkboard card for you today.  Check out yesterday's posting for the details on how you do the chalkboard technique.  Today's card is a great birthday card for anyone, could even be for a guy. I know we don't always have masculine cards readily available but I really think this one would do the trick.

I love the banner hanging on an angle. It's so fun and festive and would be a great addition to any celebration.  On this one I used a white gel pen to frame off the chalkboard.


The Sunshine and Smiles designer paper pack is not only great to use with the whale and umbrella set in the Spring catalog but as you can see on this card, it's great to make a festive card for a birthday celebration. 

I hope you find this technique fun and want to try your own hand at making them.  Let me know if you have any questions, I'd be happy to help you.

Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Word Play
Ink: Whisper White Craft Ink, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo Classic Ink
Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Sunshine & Smiles Designer Series Paper
Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, White Gel Pen, Dimensionals, Hearts a Flutter Framelite, Tulip Frame Embossing Folder, Big Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment