Sunday, January 27, 2013

Such a Pretty Rose

Hello Stamping Friends,

Today I need to share with you such a pretty rose card. I received this card from my friend Debbie N. in Virginia (many of you know her as one of my sisters in stamping) for my birthday. Yes, that was a few weeks ago, but I'm just now getting a chance to take a picture and post it for your eyes to enjoy.

 
Isn't this a awesome card. I love the grid on the white cardstock. Debbie created the grid first by using the Simply scored and then she stamped the rose on top of it. I always love the 2 step stamping flowers, especially the roses. They look wonderful all the time.  Also, check out the cutest little bow, I'm more than sure Debbie made it using a fork. Gotta love those fork bows, so easy and pretty every time.

 
Here's a close-up of the main focal image of the card. Just wanted you to see how neat this technique is.  Thank you very much Debbie for such a pretty birthday greeting. I loved the card and it sure brightened my day when I opened it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment