Saturday, January 26, 2013

Little Valentine's for your Little Ones

Hello Stamping Friends,
 
Well, yesterday I share with you a Valentine for your special "big" person and now today I need to share with you some Valentine's for your special "little" people.  Whether you make these Valentine's to give to those "little" people or you make them for them to hand out to their friends and classmates, these are great little cards.
 
 
There are four different card designs which are all 3"x 3" in size. Just the right size for a "little" person.

 
I love all four designs but I think this one may be my favorite one. I love the banners, the "lacy" heart and then the glimmer heart adds the perfect touch.

 
This one is a pretty easy card to put together. Punch a heart from glimmer paper, add a greeting on some designer series paper and there you have it. Well, except for the red rhinestones. You noticed those, right?  Well, do you know how I got red rhinestones?  We don't sell them, ours are just clear rhinestones. Well, I did use ours but I colored them with a red permanent marker. So, yes, you can have rhinestones in any color you'd like.

 
Here's another great one. Of course, I already said I like all of them.  I really think the little glimmer heart brings together this card. 

 
And this is the last one. I love all the glimmer on this one. It's a really easy card to duplicate if you don't have a lot of time. Just punch a punch of glimmer hearts from red and one silver to make it stand out. Attach in a grid pattern and there you have it. You make a lot of these with the help of your little one too.
 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Hearts A Flutter
Ink: Primrose Petals, Basic Gray
Paper: Whisper White & More Amore Designer Series Paper, Silver Glimmer Paper, & Red Glimmer Paper
Accessories: Small Heart Punch, Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Paper Snips, Big Shot, Hearts a Flutter Framelits, Basic Rhinestones


No comments:

Post a Comment