Friday, December 14, 2012

I'm Back!!!! And ready to share.

Hello Stamping Friends,

I'm baaaaacccccckkkkk.  Sorry for the delay in posting. I have been super busy around here. It's that time of year afterall. Plus I've been subbing just about everyday. But I'm done with prepping for classes for the rest of the year (yes, I know that's only 2 weeks, but let me believe it's longer with saying that, lol)

I have a lot to share with you over the next week, so be sure to come back and check out what I have everyday. Today is Fabulous Friday at Sisters in Stamping. Our theme this week is ornaments. 

 
I shared a similar ornament last week for the 12 weeks of Christmas. (Check out last week's post to purchase the tutorial, it also has a second ornament included) This uses a different piece of designer paper from the Be of Good Cheer pack. I love how just changing the paper gives it a whole new look.  These ornament would be great to attach to the top of the gifts you are giving this season.  Then your lucky recipient can hang it on their tree for years to come.
 
Don't forget to check out the Sisters in Stamping blog for more ornament ideas. You are going to love them. And be sure to come back tomorrow. I have 3 ornaments to share with you that a few of the gals on my team made.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment