Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Packaging

Hello Stamping Friends,
 
Today is our final Sisters in Stamping blogpost for the year. And to end the year and holiday season, we decided what better way than to share with you some gift bag ideas. Gift bags are quick and easy packaging or packaging for those ackward size packages that just aren't much fun to wrap.
 
 
I decided to go with a quick and simple design on my gift bag. Why, quick & simple?  Well because I realize that it's only a few days before Christmas and time is limited for everyone.   It's a tree made from scraps of designer series paper. I have used so much of the Be of Good Cheer DSP so I have lots of scraps of it left over. Making the tree is a great way use those scraps up.  Now let's think outside the box for a moment.  What else does this tree resemble?  A wedding cake?????  So change up your DSP and you have a whole new look.
 
I just finished the tree off with a brushed bronze button and cherry cobbler sweater trim (both found in the Holiday Catalog, which will be ending on January 2)
 
I know you want even more gift bag ideas, so head over to Sisters in Stamping to see the bags created by the other "sisters."


No comments:

Post a Comment