Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Swaps from my Team

Hello Stamping Friends,

Today I'm sharing with you some great swaps from my team members from our November team meeting.  Remember if you would like to come and see what being a demo is all about you are welcome to come to one meeting as a guest.  After that you need to become a member of the team.  We would love some new members too.  And with this month's special (FREE set of 10 ink pads when you join the Stampin' Up! family by Dec 16) it is certainly a great time to do so.  If you were thinking about it whether you want a discount on all your stamping supplies, make a little extra money or build a business it's the time to join. Contact me for more information, I'd love to meet over some coffee and answer any questions you may have.

Now onto the swaps.  This month's theme was anything Christmas.

 
MaryLee M. made the above card.  It is such a pretty card. And I honestly just noticed that she used the illuminate pad with the squiggle tree outline stamp over the green words.

 
Next we have Patti H.'s card. Her card reminds me how cozy the holidays can be when you are home with family.

 
Then we have Dianne S.'s card.  Kudos to Dianne for all the coloring she did. I was extremely impressed because we all know I wouldn't have colored all that.  (LOL)

 
Then we have Patty J's great little treat.  Who doesn't love chocolate? Oh, who cares who doesn't, I know I love it and that's all that matters. (Just kidding, but really I haven't met many people who don't like chocolate).  What a good way to give a little gift without breaking the bank.
 
Thanks ladies for coming to the meeting and swapping. I love when you share your talents with all of us.
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment