Monday, November 19, 2012

More Team Sharing

Hello Stamping friends,

I'm still on the sharing kick.  I'm telling you, my team did such a wonderful job sharing their talents at our November meeting and I can't help but share with all of you. And to top it all off, I still have two more days of sharing left. Hope you are loving it as much as I am.  Today's creativity is brought to you by Patti H.

 
Here she used the Winter Memories stamp set from the Holiday catalog to make a traditional color Christmas card.  She sponged the edges of her pieces to make it all come together nicely.

 
And then she made a magnetic bookmark with a fall theme using the two tags die and the big shot.

 
Here's the inside of the bookmark. Yes, you need a magnet on both sides. When you are die cutting this tag for the book mark remember to place your folded cardstock just under the cutting part of the die so you end up with one piece and not two.  I love these bookmarks. They are so fun to make for any season or occasion.
 
Patti H. thanks for sharing with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment