Wednesday, November 14, 2012

More Christmas Inspiration from My Team

Hello Stamping Friends,

I'm back with more great stamping inspiration for Christmas from my team.  All of today's cards were made by Mary Lee M.  I love when my team shares their creativity with other team members at our monthly gatherings. We all learn from each other.

Mary Lee's three cards today are all so different and that's another reason I love Stampin' Up!  They give us so many styles to choose from so our projects can stand apart from each other.

 
Such a pretty, elegant card using some products from the Holiday Catalog, Winter Wishes stamp set and the Holiday Frame.

 
And who doesn't love snowflakes (well in December anyway, come talk to me about them in February and I'll have a completely different view point, lol). This card would also be great for any winter occasion, not just Christmas.

 
And some gingerbread and hot cocoa to finish today off. This is such a fun card. Mary Lee, thanks for sharing your talents with us.  Come back Saturday for a few more Christmas card ideas from Mary Lee. Plus I have a few more days worth of posts for you from other team members. There was a lot of sharing at this month's team meeting.
 
Don't you want to be a part of the team? Join us today for only $99 and you will receive $125 of products of your choice from the catalogs, all your business supplies needed to get started as well as one color collection of ink pads (a $49.95 value).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment