Monday, November 12, 2012

Christmas is in the Air....

Hello Stamping Friends,

I'm sure if you like most people you have begun to think about Christmas. Whether you want to believe it or not, it will be here before you know it. I barely made a dent in anything Christmas. Only a few gifts bought and that's is all. Time to start thinking about baking, card making, gifts making, holiday parties, decorating and all things Christmas.  I love this time of year but I always say I'm going to be more prepared and start earlier next year. Some how, next year never comes just like tomorrow never comes.  I know one day I'll get it down pat, probably just not this year. So for now, I'll just share with you a Christmas card that I made for some classes last month, since I have no idea what I'll do for my card this year.

 
Today's card is a pretty easy card to duplicate and make multiples of.  It uses the fun new coredinations cardstock and tulle ribbon. The cardstock is great because you can emboss it with embossing folders and then sand the raised parts to show some white. It's very cool and fun to do.
 
The tree (Evergreen stamp set) is stamped first in gumball green and them the outline image is stamped with the illuminate pad.  It's such a pretty look because the pad just shimmers.
 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Evergreen
Ink: Gumball green, Illuminate
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, gumball green, and very vanilla cardstock and gumball green and cherry cobbler core'dinations cardstock
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler tulle ribbon, very vanilla seam binding, big shot, lacy brocade embossing folder, sanding block, snail adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment