Sunday, November 18, 2012

Chilly? How 'bout some Hot Cocoa?

Hello Stamping Friends,

It's that time of year when it's a bit chilly outside and maybe that chill stays with you while inside like it usually does for me.  So today's post is a perfect compliment to chilly weather.  I little hot cocoa treat to give to all your friends and co-workers this upcoming holiday season.

These were made by Maria P. A member of my Yurinkin' Stamp Addicts team.  I love them and think the mug from Scentsational Seasons is perfect to finish each one off.

 
This is the outside of the holder. Do you  know what it is made from by looking at this picture?

 
That's right, it's a white lunch bag.  Makes a perfect card and gift holder all in one. Sweet, huh?
 

 
And here's another version using a brown lunch bag and brown tones.  I like both of them. Can't really pick a favorite.  I think it would simply depend on my mood which one I would prefer.
 
Thanks again Maria for sharing your talents with all of us.  I really appreciate it. I hope all of my followers are inspired as much from my team as I am.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment