Friday, November 9, 2012

A Glimmering Fab Friday

Hello Stamping Friends,

Thanks for stopping by for this week's Fabulous Friday with the Sisters in Stamping.  I love this week's theme, glimmer paper.  I love all things sparkly so this was certainly right up my alley.  I actually designed this card for my team meeting this week without realizing it was the theme for this week's Fab Friday. Don't worry, I was simply elated that it worked for today too.  I've been kind of busy these last few weeks between subbing at the school and workshops/classes that when I can get multiple uses from one project I'm simply elated.

 
Isn't it a pretty card?  I know it's simple but I think it's great.  Love the simplicity and the elegant look all at the same time.  It's a great Christmas card if you don't have a lot of time but want a beautiful card. The small pieces of glimmer paper add just enough pizzazz to dress this right up.

 
Here's a close up of the tree. The tree is overstamped with the Silent night word stamp that comes in the Evergreen set.  I actually used the platinum shimmer paint on the stamp. It's really hard to capture the beauty through the camera but trust me on this.

Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Evergreen
Ink: Garden Green
Paper: Whisper White Cardstock and Silver Glimmer Paper
Accessories: Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Big Shot, Lacy Brocade Embossing folder, Platinum shimmer paint, sponge dauber, paper snips
 
Don't forget to check out the Sisters in Stamping blog for even more sparkle and shine from glimmer paper project.


No comments:

Post a Comment