Saturday, November 24, 2012

12 Weeks of Christmas - Stamp Case Scrapbook

Hello Stamping Friends,

It's time for another installment of the 12 Weeks of Christmas.  We are a few days late with this so we could enjoy the Thanksgiving Holiday with family. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We are already in week 8, and if you are doing the math, that means there's only 4 more weeks before Christmas is upon us.  I'm sure after Thanksgiving and Black Friday most of you are in high gear getting ready for Christmas.  I know I haven't done much shopping (I'm certainly NOT a Black Friday kind of gal, I'd rather watch my sister's kids so she and her husband can go out) but all of my decorations are waiting in my family room to be pulled out of the boxes and make the house look magical.


This weeks tutorial is also a magical kind of kit. If you make it and give it as a gift, it will be sure delight for years to come.  I transformed a simple clear stamp set case into a wonderful pull-out scrapbook that you can jam-pack with photos and memorabilia (yes, there's some pockets for you to keep those special momentos from the season).  It won't even take you too much time to complete the entire book. I made it even easier by using a Simply Scrappin' kit.

 
And here's a view of part of it pulled out of the case.  If you would like complete instructions you can purchase the tutorial by clicking the links below.  Remember you can buy just this week's tutorial or you can get all 12 weeks. Of course, the better deal is purchasing all 12 weeks.  And I must tell you, they have been great so far and you are going to love the last 4 weeks as well.
 
Week 8 Tutorial for Only $3.95. Click button below:
12 Weeks of Christmas Week 8



Complete 12 Week Set of Tutorials for Only $24.95. Click button below:

12 Weeks Of Christmas Complete


No comments:

Post a Comment