Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Not so scary Scarecrow

Hello Stamping Friends,

Today I'm sharing with you a fun card everyone made at my October punch class.  Isn't he the cutest little scarecrow you've ever seen?  I love him.  And I just love how great the Orchard Harvest Designer Series Paper compliments the scarecrow. It's like it was made just perfectly for a scarecrow.

 
The layout of the card is simple but completes the overall look of the card completely. The main image with the punch art had a little too much white for my liking so I did some doodling around the edges with a black stamping write marker and I think it's the perfect touch to finish off the card.
 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: None
Ink: None
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Summer Starfruit, Blushing Bride (retired), Pumpkin Pie, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede, & Orchard Harvest Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Snail Adhesive, Dimensionals, Ticket Duo Builder Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Bird Builder Punch, Black Stampin' Write Marker & White Gel Pen, Stamping Dimensionals


No comments:

Post a Comment