Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Happy Jacks

Hello Stamping Friends,

Hope you are enjoying this cool weather.  I love the beautiful fall leaves but I'm not fond of what is coming, cold, cold weather here in Northeast Pennsylvania.  So instead I'm going to focus on the fun things the fall brings, pumpkins, costumes, all things apples, giving thanks and everything else that goes with it.

Today I have a fun, happy Jack-o-lantern card to share with you. I made this card for my team meeting last month. It really is a fun card, I know I would love to recieve it and I'm more than sure a lot of little trick or treaters would be extremely happy to receive some mail and when they open up this beauty they will be estactic.

 
I love using designer series paper on my projects because it makes creating so easy. My colors are selected for me and a lot of the creative work (design) is done for me. Gotta love that.
 
Stampin' Supplies Used:
Stamps: Jack of All Trades
Inks: Tangerine Tango, Old Olive & Basic Gray
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Very Vanilla, & Howlstooth & Scaringbone Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Dimensionals, Paper Snips, Snail Adhesives
 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment