Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Hot Cocoa Time

Hello Stamping Friends,

With the cooler weather it sure feels like it's time for a nice hot mug of cocoa, doesn't it?  Guess it's a good thing that I forgot to add this adorable little treat to one of my downline swap posts because it wouldn't have been as effective if I shared it with you in 80 degree weather. 

This treat was created by Lucia B for our demonstrator team meeting.  I know it just looks like a cute card but I promise you it's so much more than that. Keep scrolling to see what it really is.

 
See! I told you it was great.  It's a hot cocoa holder. Perfect little treat holder for classmates, teachers, friends, neighbors or co-workers. And it really isn't too difficult to make either. You can make quite a few of these pretty easily.

 
It really is a great little gift to have one hand to give to anyone this coming holiday/winter season.
 
 
And now only 4 more days left to get take part of this Spooktacular Offer from Stampin' Up! For only $99 you can get this great bundle to make this Spooktacular frame decor piece and $125 or Stampin' Up! product of your choice.  Head over to my website and click join now.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment