Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Love Birds...Forever Together


Hello Stamping Friends,

Here we are for Day 2 of the convention parads samples featuring the Birds of a Feather product suite. Today I'm sharing the scrapbook page I made. I used a few different patterns of the Birds of a Feather designer paper on this page.

It's a page of the "bird" I "flock" together with for the past 20 years.  In case you are sitting there saying, "What the heck is she talking about?" let me explain in clearer terms, it's a page of my husband and I.  It's taken at the beach, our most absolute place to be.  So relaxing, no problem and the rest of the world doesn't matter. We love heading out for the day at the last minute. All of our beach stuff is ready to go on a whim. Hanging on the beach during the day is great but going back to the beach at night after dinner is totally awesome.


I used two different patterns of the dsp on this page. I even cut the two little birds and attached them to the "wire".  Both birds are cut from that same paper that has the "wire" on it. I attached them with some dimensionals.


I wanted to show you the close up of the picture.  I stamped the saying on the picture. Fun idea, don't you think?  You just need to set it aside for a bit to be sure that it's completely dry. If not, you know what happens.  Yep, it smears!

I typed my journaling on the computer, printed it off and then cut it out with some framelits and the big shot. (See that, I even used the big shot here. I just can't get enough of it)

Stamping Supplies:
Stamps: Loving Thoughts
Ink: Raspberry Ripple & Island Indigo
Paper: Birds of a Feather Designer Series Paper, Island Indigo, Crumb Cake & Whisper White Cardstock
Accessories: Dimensionals, Paper Snips, Big Shot, Labels Framelits


No comments:

Post a Comment