Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Boo! Are you afraid & want your Mummy?

Hello Stamping Friends,

Welcome back to my blog. Halloween is always a fun time of year. Although I dislike what the cooler weather means (winter coming), I love the fall festivities. Pumpkin patches, apple picking, colorful leaves, and of course there's Halloween costumes and lots of candy.  Today, I'm sharing with you a card that I made for my demonstrator downline swap this month. It uses a lot of goodies from the awesome Holiday Catalog. (Don't have your copy yet?  Let me know so I can get one out to you)

And get this, I managed to make a card and NOT use any Big Shot dies or folders on it. I didn't know I still could do that but somehow I managed on this one. And that wasn't even part of the challenge.

I love the look of the paper pieces. It looks like a Mummy wrapping doesn't it?  I sponged the edges of each piece of whisper white cardstock with crumb cake before I attached them to the basic gray layer for the focal point.

I love the new set, Googly Ghouls. Each of hte stamps scream for you to use the Googlies (aka wiggle eyes) on them. You can get the Ghoulish Googlies Bundle (the Googly Ghouls Stamp set and Ghoulish Googlies Desigher Printed Kit) for 15% individual priced items.  It's great for packaging up treats for your extra special Trick or Treaters.

Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Googly Ghouls
Ink: Basic Black & Crumb Cake
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White & Basic Gray cardstock & Howlstooth & Scaringbone Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Stamping Sponge, Paper Snips, Snail Adhesive, Googlies, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment