Friday, December 17, 2010

Winter Thank You to Warm You

This week at Sisters in Stamping we are focusing on Winter thank you cards.  Something we will all need once the Christmas Season comes to a close.


Once again this week, I used Crumb Cake for my card.  I've been using that a lot lately, so bear with me.  I used the Serene Snowflakes stamp set and stamped snowflakes in crumb cake, chocolate chip, and whisper white (craft) inks.  I used the Thank you greeting from Curly Cute (I just love that set).  Once stamped I punched the greeting out using the decorative label punch. I cut the top and bottom portions of the punch off the crumb cake punched piece and then backed it with a piece of Whisper white cardstock punched from the decorative label. 

I attached the scrunched ribbon using sticky strip. I really like how the two different colors looks together. Wasn't sure what was in my head was going to work out on paper. Ever happen to you?  To finish it off I added a button with some linen thread tied through the holes.

I love the look of this card. It may be COOOOOLLLLDDDDD outside but receiving this card would sure warm me up.

Don't forget to go check out the Sisters in Stamping blog for even more winter thank you card ideas.

Hope you have a great weekend and aren't too busy running around to enjoy the Christmas Season. Although I will be extremely busy this weekend celebrating my baby's 7th birthday (how in the world did that happen?) I can't believe Jonah will be 7. Keep telling him to stop growing up but he's not listening.


No comments:

Post a Comment