Monday, November 1, 2010

A very Special Thank you

I just realized that I forgot to share with you a very special thank you card I received from the Stampin' Up! staff at the Baltimore Regional I presented at.  I was so excited in showing you what I created that I forgot I received this card.  Better late than never.




It is a 3x6 card.  It's definitely a duplicatable card that would be quick and easy to make several of them in one sitting.  Of course, this card will be saved for years to come.  Thank you again Stampin' Up! for allowing me the opportunity to do the Workshop Wow.  I had a blast.

You know it's only been one month since the regional event but it seems much longer.  However, the memories will be alive and strong for a very long time for me.  It was a great event that I got to share with several of my downline members and other Stampin' Up! demonstrator friends.  Definitely looking forward to the next event in January.  Our annual leadership conference will be held in Nashville.  I'm just hoping that my brother will be back from Afghanistan by then so I can see him too (he and his family don't live too far from Nashville).

Hope you have a great Monday. Come back soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment