Thursday, October 7, 2010

Even more Glittery Projects

I have more glittery projects for you today from my presentation this past weekend in Baltimore at Stampin' Up!'s Regional Seminar.  And I promise I will have even more on Saturday. But I will need to take a break from them on Friday because of the regularly scheduled Sisters in Stamping Fabulous Friday posting that will take place. And you will certainly want to come back tomorrow because we are focusing on Halloween treat containers.

This is a close up of the bag tag that I made for each of my downline members that attended the Regional seminar in Baltimore and a few of the Stampin' Up! staff members whom I know.  I used the Beautiful Butterfly die for the big shot and the tags die as well.  The tag is made by covering one of our on board sheet with the Sweet and Sour Specialty Paper (I attached the paper using the "green" glue (aka Tombo Multipurpose Adhesive) on both sides and then die cut it.


I also punched a scallop circle and dotted the scallops with a white gel pen.  I used rose pink and orange glitter.  And to finish the butterfly off I added some rhinestones for the body.  The ribbon used was the orange striped grosgrain, pretty in pink 5/8" grosgrain and the gorgeous newChantilly crochet trim.  Each tag was finished off by die cutting the Naturally Serif alphabet decroative strip and adding each person's name.  I really love how these turned out. Of course, I think these look so much better in person.


This is a potpourri sachet envelope (much prettier than the ones you can buy in a store, right?)  I used Stampin' Up!'s long open ended envelopes.  I stamped the pretty pattern background stamp on both sides of the envelope.  I used the larger butterfly from the Beautiful Butterfly die for this one.  The glitter is pink and celery.  This time I used the basic pearls for the body and even added some antennae.  I finished the envelope off with some striped celery grosgrain ribbon and a button tied on with linen thread.

Thanks for stopping by and remember to come back tomorrow for some Halloween treat ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment