Wednesday, October 6, 2010

3 More Glittery Fun Cards

I promised you I would share more projects from the presentation this past Saturday at Stampin' Up!'s regional seminar in Baltimore.  And here there are:

The incentive trip all demonstrators are eligible to earn this year is a all expense paid trip for 2 in April 2010 to Disney World.  What better card to make than a Mickey ears card saying "So worth the wait"  I made this using the circles die and the fine black glitter.  Hard to see the sparkle on here but it really is there.  I also used the glitter brads that are found in the Holiday Mini Catalog.


Then I made this card using the Daisies die.  I was thinking of my Mom when I made this because it was her favorite flower.  I used gold glitter in the center and dazzling diamonds for the petals of the flowers.  They are attached to the top note die which is attached with dimensionals to the daffodil delight cardstock that is embossed with the perfect polka dots embossing folder.


And then I used the Blossom Party die to make this layered flowered.  I put the large flower down first and removed the orange sticky paper backing then placed the little flower in the center.  Leaving the orange plastic on the little flower, I "carefully dumped" the hot pink glitter on the large flower. I got off all the excess glitter and then removed the orange plastic from the little flower and placed the circle on top of that (again, leaving the plastic backing on). I dumped purple glitter on that flower, shook off the excess, peeled of the plastic cover and used silver glitter for the dot. 

TIP: Remember when layering to peel off the white paper backing before sticking image on top of another image.

Come back again tomorrow for even more project ideas using sticky pages and glitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment