Friday, August 13, 2010

Build a Bear Time

Yea, it's Friday.  Doesn't it seem like it comes so fast anymore.  I barely recoup from the weekend's activities and then it's the Friday all over again.

This week at Sisters in Stamping we are focusing on the Build a Bear line.  Some of the sisters used the Build a Bear stamps and others used the Big Shot dies.  I decided to use the Build a Bear Big Shot dies and the new magnetic sheets to make "paper" dolls or I should say bears?


As a little girl, I loved playing with paper dolls and Color-Forms, so I was excited to make some of my own using Stampin' Up! products.



Look at all the pieces.  Don't you know some little kid that would love to be occupied for hours playing and dressing up these cute bears?  This would be a great personal gift that you can give to that special little someone in your life.


Of course, you can even make holiday themed outfits using the Big Shot dies.  I love this little "pumpkin."  What would finish this gift off nicely would be a decorated little metal box to keep them in.  Be sure to come back tomorrow to see the box I made to keep them in.  Making the box makes it easy to take with you when you are travelling. 

Don't forget to head over to Sisters in Stamping for more Build a Bear ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment