Friday, July 9, 2010

Trying to stay cool, so I went with Blue....

It's been so hot this week that I needed to try to stay cool.  I was using the power of suggestion with this card to stay cool. Imagining ocean blue water that is cold enough to quickly cool you off has to be strong enough to work, right?

Okay, not really, but this week at Sisters in Stamping we are focusing on new accessories from the 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalog.  I didn't have very many new accessories yet because of course, my order is due to be delivered on Monday. So I used a few items from the preorder I was able to get back in June.


I used the new embossing folder, vintage wallpaper.  I covered the "debossed" side of the folder with marina mist classic ink before I put the crumb cake cardstock in the folder.  I then ran it trough the big shot and that gave me the two colors on the top layer.  I then used the Marina Mist 1/8" taffeta ribbon to run across the front.  I used the new Perfect Punches stamp set for the greeting.  I stamped the Thanks stamp on crumb cake in marina mist ink.  The greeting it attached with dimensionals.

Hope you are staying cool and enjoying the new catalog.  If you don't have your copy yet, contact me.  Don't forget to check out the Sisters in Stamping blog to see what accessories the other sisters used.


No comments:

Post a Comment