Friday, June 4, 2010

Fab Friday, already?

What a short week this is. I'm a day behind in my thinking. I couldn't believe it was Friday already.  Not that I'm complaining that the weekend is here again. I'm thrilled that it is. Besides, it's one day closer to the end of the school year and a much needed break for all of us.

This week at Sisters in Stamping our challenge was a Masculine/Father's Day card. I'm sharing with you a card that I have showed at several workshops this past month.  I think it turned out great.  To be honest, much better than I had in my mind originally. Does that ever happen to you?  Anyway onto to what you really stop by here for, the stamped card.



This card is full of texture and elements. I made it a Father's Day card because in a few short weeks we will all need at least one of these cards. 

Here is a list of what is used on this card:
Sentimental Journey Stamp Set
Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set
Close to Cocoa Cardstock and Classic Ink
Taken with Teal Cardstock and Classic Ink
More Mustard Cardstock and Classic Ink
Whisper White Cardstock
Presto Patterns Designer Series Paper
Word Window Punch
Modern Label Punch
Log Cabin Smooch Spritz
Gold Smooch Spritz
Square Lattice Embossing Folder
Playground Buttons
Dimensionals

What do you think of the card? Do you like it? Don't forget to check out the Sisters In Stamping Blog for more masculine card ideas. Next week the theme will be June brides. Be sure to come back.
Also the Last Chance lists are here. Be sure to check them out to see what you NEED to get before it's gone for good. Many of the accessories are flying off the shelves so don't delay and order today.

Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment