Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Another Rag Bag

I promised you last week that I would show you the other ones I made and I didn't forget. This one is the first one I made. Don't look to close, you WILL find mistakes.  LOL  This one isn't as tall as the black and white one. I left one row off the top. It is of course made with my favorite things.....polka dots.  I was so excited when I went to buy fabric and found three different pink fabric with polka dots. It was destiny.


I also made a cute flower for it using the fancy flower die for the big shot.



 This bag has a little strap to hold it "closed" I used a clear button for the strap to secure to. Isn't this bag awesome? I have another finished one that I will show you soon. I also cut fabric for two other bags. Let's see how long it takes me to put them together now. Hopefully it won't be over two months like the black and white one.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment