Friday, May 7, 2010

What a Sweet Day!

Welcome back friends.  It's Friday again and there, of course, is another Fabulous Friday challenge over at Sisters in Stamping. This week we were to use one of the new stamp sets from the Summer Mini Catalog called Sweet Scoops. Who doesn't love ice cream in the Summer? This set is a must have, in my ever so humble opinion, anyway. LOL

If you didn't receive you copy of the Summer Mini Catalog, contact me today and I'll get one out to you.


Isn't this card just adorable? I love the way it turned out. It uses the ice cream cone in a non-conventional way, upside-down. Who wants ice cream upside-down? Not me, but look how cute those little party bears are.  I also used some dazzling diamonds glitter on the "tassle" (aka cherry) to make them sparkle.  I also used the awesome new Designer Series Paper, Island Oasis for the background. I think it's a great party paper.  The bears cute little faces are just hand-drawn using a basic black Stampin' Write Marker.  Guess what, the bears are also on the card using ....... dimensionals. Although I'm sure most of you knew that already. (Big Grin).

Don't forget to go check out what the other sisters created using this great new set, Sweet Scoops, over at the Sisters in Stamping Blog. You're going to love what they've done.

As always, thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment if you'd like.  Have a wonderful day.


1 comment:

  1. I loved this card and made my own version giving you credit on my blog. I hope this is OK with you.

    Denise

    ReplyDelete