Friday, April 9, 2010

What, it's Friday already?

Can I say I simply can not believe how fast time flies by? It's just crazy. It's time for another Fabulous Friday. This week over at Sisters in Stamping our challenge was to use either the Hugs or Kisses from the Occasions Mini Catalog. It was a great challenge for me because I bought both of them back in December with my demonstrator preorder and guess what..... that's right, I haven't touched them. So it was time for me to actually do something with them.

I must say, I'm really pleased with how this card turned out. I love the vibrant colors and the layout is different making it a real eye catcher. Of course, that's just my not so humble opinion.

Now that you've seen her, isn't she a beauty?  I used old olive, melon mambo and crushed curry for the main colors. Of course, whisper white and basic black are the other 2 used.  The flower is from the Awash with Flowers stamp set that is a sneak peak of what's to come in the new catalog on July 1st for this month's special. You can purchase it (in either clear or wood mounts) or you can earn it FREE with a qualifying workshop order of $350 or more.  If you don't get it in April you have to wait until July to get it.

Remember to check out the Sisters in Stamping blog to see how the other sisters used their Hugs and/or Kisses.  As always thanks for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment