Saturday, February 13, 2010

More of Jonah's Valentine's

Here are some more pictures to go along with Jonah's Valentine's . I was going to visit my first graders and I popped into Jonah's class to let his teacher know that if she wanted me to play a game with them during their party, I was available and this is what I found. Jonah was "delivering" his Valentine's to all of his classmates bags. Perfect photo op for Mommy. It was perfect timing because only one student did it at a time. Couldn't have planned that one if I tried. : )



Below he is ever so happy to dig into one of his Valentine's. I must admit, Valentine's aren't what they used to be when I was a child. We didn't get all these cool candy and treats.



The next picture is showing Jonah looking over all of the "goods." He really didn't pay much attention to who gave him what, he just wanted to know what was there.


Lastly, just a close up of the "loot." Lollipops, skittles, smarties, chocolate, and of course, the Spongebob Crabby Patty.


Hope your Valentine's Day is as special to you as Jonah's was to him.


No comments:

Post a Comment