Sunday, February 14, 2010

A couple of Valentine's for You

Happy Valentine's Day! I thought I would show you a few Valentine's on this special day.

Below is a card made using Stampin' Up!'s I (Heart) Hearts set from the Occasions Mini Catalog. I didn't use the traditional red, pink and white Valentine's colors for this card. Instead I used three of the In-Colors, bermuda bay, crushed curry and melon mambo. I think this is a fun card that any kid would love to receive. Of course, they would love it even more if you snuck a little cash inside for them.



The next card is perfect for any "lovebirds" It uses the awesome new 2 step extra large bird punch also found in the Occasions mini catalog. This card goes together very quickly. I used the designer series paper, Welcome Neighbor from the Sale-a-bration brochure (which BTW you can still get for FREE with any qualifying order of $50 or more through the end of March).



Hope you enjoyed these two cards and that inspired you to go create some for yourself.

Have a Happy Valentine's Day! Kiss and hug the ones you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment