Friday, January 29, 2010

Sweet Treats

Hello Stamping Friends,

I know I have been MIA this past week and I hope you forgive me. I have been battling a sinus infection since I left for Stampin' Up!'s Leadership Conference and this week it knocked me down. I finally gave up the fight yesterday and went to the doctor's. I couldn't be taking naps everyday like I have been this week. Let me tell you just 2 doses of antibiotic and I feel so much better. Amazing how that stuff works.

I have several things I want to share with you over the next few days so be sure to check back often. For today though, it's Fabulous Friday and the Sisters in Stamping were focusing on the set Something Sweet from the Occasions Mini Catalog. When I first saw this set, I had this image come to mind and I am so excited at how it turned out.

The little handle is supposed to be for a baby rattle, which I didn't figure out on my own. Instead, I saw a magnifying glass. So here it is, what do you think?



Isn't it the cutest thing? I actually went out and bought these sour worms just so I could make this card. Don't worry, the kid's don't mind having the extras. lol I used the Bugs and Kisses set and inked up the worms just like the gummy worms (two-toned). The worms are attached with none other than dimensionals. I used the treat cups to put one worm inside and I think it looks like it is magnified because it certainly is bigger than the other worms on the card. I added some ants just because. Good reason, huh? I also used the Inspired by Nature set for the grass.




On the inside, I stamped a little grass, one ant and added a worm with dimensionals. What would a card be without me using dimensionals?


Don't forget to check out what the other sisters created by hoping over to the blog here.
Also, there's still time to book your Sale-a-bration workshop. Call me today to see the available dates for February and March.


No comments:

Post a Comment