Monday, October 19, 2009

Quick Thank You Cards


I loved making 50 of these thank you cards. They were quick and easy to complete, that is once I decided on the layout of the card. No layering allowed on this one. I began with kraft cardstock (102125) and kraft envelopes (107297). It is a little hard to tell in the picture that it's kraft cardstock but trust me on this one, it really is.

I decided the Baroque Motifs (113490) stamp set was a good choice because I could "layer" the colors and stamps on each other to achieve a layered look. I used elegant eggplant (105234) and old olive (103063) craft pads for the ink. I wanted the colors to be vibrant and wouldn't have achieved that goal with the classic pads. For the greeting, I used the set Sincere Salutations (115068). I love the look of this set. You can really dress up a card with the script text. Honestly, I think it looks great anytime it is used. It is a versatile set that covers all bases.

Hope you enjoyed today's quick and easy card.

Remember if you would like to order any of the products used in this card or any other products, visit my website by clicking HERE

Have a Marvelous Monday. Be sure to check back often for more cards, gifts, and other goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment