Friday, July 21, 2017

A Box that is a Gift in Itself

Hello Stamping Friends,

It's Friday and that means another great post with the Sisters in Stamping. This week we are sharing boxes with you. Boxes are a fun way to package even the simplest of gifts. When you make your own box with great supplies from Stampin' Up! the box itself becomes a gift. Know what I mean?


I am loving how my box turned out. I used the Window box thinlits to make my box. I cut it out of bermuda bay cardstock as well as the lemon lime twist paper from the Fresh Florals designer series paper stack. I like the look of the different color coming through the openings the die makes (if you use those pieces) Plus it makes it a lot sturdier.  I then stamped the daisy in bermuda bay ink on bermuda bay cardstock and punched it out using the awesome daisy punch that apparently everyone wants. (FYI, it is back in stock so you can now order yours)


 I didn't use the inserts in the bermuda bay cardstock, that's why there are no holes. Aren't the colors awesome? Well, I love them. LOL Notice the flower is three layers. They are all offset to cover any gaps between the petals.


Just a view from the top. Now, you're ready to go make your own. Don't forget to head over to Sisters in Stamping for more box ideas.



Don't forget about the Christmas in July special. $195 worth of product for just $99 plus tax. Have any questions ask me now. Otherwise, CLICK HERE to get it.



And let's not forget the awesome bonus days going on right now. $5 coupon to use in August for every $50 in orders you place in July (before shipping and tax)



Thanks for stopping by. See you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment