Friday, February 17, 2017

Is It Spring Yet?

Hello Stamping Friends,

It's Friday. Woohoo, I made it through the week (even if I only worked 2 days because of vacation). Let me tell you, it was not easy getting back into the routine of things after being away for 8 days. We had a great vacation, guess that's why it's that much more difficult to swing back, especially when you come from a warmer climate back home to almost a foot of snow. Yuck! Not the reality check I needed. So my question is, Is it Spring yet? I'm ready!

Since we don't really have any Spring weather (looking out my window says something way different) we are sharing some cards with flowers to brighten anyone's day over at Sisters in Stamping.


This card was fun to make and used many of the stamps in the Gift from the Garden stamp set. No time soon that I'll be using any of those things to garden with, well, perhaps the boots to keep my feet dry while shoveling. (HAHA)

This was a relatively easy card to make. Straight stamping on white cardstock. The fun part of this card is the color blocking with the squares and rectangles of colored cardstock.

Enjoy your day and of course the rest of the weekend. Don't forget to head over to Sisters in Stamping for more Spring Flowers inspiration.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment