Monday, November 28, 2016

Cyber Monday, Did You Save Today

Hello Stamping Friends,

Happy Cyber Monday to you and yours! Hope your day is filled with savings, that you love and happiness while you enjoy a little Holiday shopping from the comfort of home..  I'm taking a moment out of my cyber shopping to share this card with you.

The greeting is "My world is brighter and more beautiful because of you."  I can honestly say I agree with this saying. I am so thankful for each one of my stamping friends that I have known for the past 15 years. It's been an incredible journey being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. So many things that I never dreamed of doing and accomplishing when I joined the Stampin' Up! family way back in 2001. The best part is there isn't one regret. I would do it all over again. Thank you for being a great stamping friends, too. The best part of my "job" is meeting great people who want to learn new stamping ideas and techniques.


This card is easily duplicatible. Nothing too fancy to do. Just some stamps, ink, and paper and you are ready to go. The designer series paper makes your job even easier because it picks great coordinating colors for you. 

Don't forget Stampin' Up! has their own cyber Monday deals going on. Head on over to my website to see all of the deals. You can order online or shoot me an email and I can do it for you. Today is the FINAL day of the Online Extravaganza. Don't miss out.








Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment