Friday, October 7, 2016

Oh, Pretty Papers Galore

Hello Stamping Friends,

Happy Friday to you! What a crazy busy day I have ahead of me today. Subbing at the middle school, drive an hour away to watch Jonah's Junior High soccer game, then drive the hour back home to head up to Roba's Pumpkin Farm for my niece's birthday party (a fun night around a campfire and going through the big cornmaze celebrating her 15th birthday).  Oh, yeah, and I better not forget today is my 21st (yep, 21 years, officially half my life) anniversary. Where in the world does time go? I just don't get it because it doesn't seem that long.  So, is your day as packed as mine? For your sake, I hope not. LOL

Anyway, I couldn't forget about Sisters in Stamping today too. We are sharing projects made with the great designer series papers today. And it's even a better deal because several of the designer papers are on sale this month. Buy 3, Get 1 FREE.  That's a pretty good deal so be sure to stock up and get your orders in before the end of the month.


Here's my card. I love the way this card comes together so quickly. Just take a 4" square piece of designer paper and cut it in half diagonally. Place one half of it at the top of your card and the other half at the bottom of your card leaving about a 1" opening in the center to stamp your greeting.  Then you just need to add a few stamped images to make this card complete. Plus, when you can use a punch or some thinlits to "cut" your stamped images, life is so much easier.

For this card there aren't any punches or thinlits to help cut the peaches out but they're not so bad to cut. I only cut two out and the other one is on the designer series paper. I also did not use two different pieces of paper. I just flipped one over so you get two different patterns with one sheet.

I used some small strips of the emerald envy cardstock to "finish" off the edges.


The above chart are the 8 different designer series papers that are on sale.


Product List
Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25

No comments:

Post a Comment