Friday, October 28, 2016

Nice Basket of Thanksgiving Wishes


Hello Stamping Friends,

How are you on this chilly NEPA morning? I will admit, I'm not quite ready for the cold weather.  Wish we could hold onto the warmth for just a bit longer.  Yesterday, our school district actually had a 2 hour delay because of ice. Although most in the district don't mind a little extra shut eye in the morning, not many of us are welcoming of ice in October.  One of my favorite trees (a lilac tree) was covered in ice even late last night and I was so sad because I've never seen it like that. I was worried that it was finished but thankfully this morning it is looking more like itself. I sighed relief when I saw that.

This week with the Sisters in Stamping we are sharing with you some Thanksgiving cards or projects. I am sharing this card because this basket of fall vegetables screams Thanksgiving to me. Do you happen to agree?


I also like the color-blocking that completes this card. It is a pretty easy card to make. No crazy techniques that you need lots of instructions for by any means. Emboss a few pieces of cardstock with three different folders, stamp and color in using ink pads and blender pens. Honestly that's about it. See I told you it wasn't too difficult.

Don't forget to head over to Sisters in Stamping for more great Thanksgiving card/project ideas. Thanks for stopping by see you soon.

Basket Of Wishes Photopolymer Stamp Set

Blender Pens
[102845]
$10.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00
eparator" style="clear: both; text-align: left;">

No comments:

Post a Comment