Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween

Hello Stamping Friends,

Happy Halloween! What a fun day to dress up as a favorite character. That's how we do it here in our house. No scary stuff, ever!  Willy Wonka is my all time favorite movie. I'm so glad my husband and youngest son obliged to dress up as Willy Wonka and Charlie Bucket. When I mentioned it, I honestly didn't think they would be so willing, but I sure am thrilled with the end result.


I thought I would share some quick projects with you in the spirit of the day. A card and some treat bags.


Both projects use the Cookie Cutter Halloween set. Love how versatile and fun this set it. the card literally only has 2 stamps on it. The greeting (from September's Paper Pumpkin kit) and the little Dracula. The key to the rest of the card is the layers of cardstock and designer series paper. It makes a real difference. I love the little bit of pizzazz the pumpkin pie glimmer paper adds to the finished project.


These treat bags were made by my daughter for her students at the dance studio. Didn't she do a great job on them. I think she likes some glitter too. She carefully outlined the round tag with some glitter. (I love it.)


She used 4 of the images to make her tags all a little different. The skeleton is so cute with the little orange bow, isn't she?   Of course, to finish these off and make them awesome she added some googly eyes. They make a huge difference.


Thanks for stopping by today. Have a safe and happy Halloween. See you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment