Friday, September 23, 2016

Cherries Jubilee, Get Ready To Bake

Hello Stamping Friends,

You know every day has something special to celebrate. There's actually calendar dedicated to something special everyday. Well, today is no different, it's National Cherries Jubilee Day. So that is where the inspiration for today's theme over at Sisters in Stamping came from. We used this day to guide us in making our projects. Cherries and Cherry Cobbler cardstock were our starting points.


I must admit. Looking at this picture makes me want some Cherries Jubilee. Why do food pictures do that, but nice clean house pictures don't make me want to get up and clean the house top to bottom? Hmmm. Oh well, not going to waste time on that one. LOL Just going to move right along and share the cherry inspired card with you.


When I saw this stamp set, Yummy Little Christmas, in the Holiday Catalog I just had to have it. I had no idea what I would ever make with it, but that didn't matter. I wanted it because I loved the mixer and bowl. Come on, don't tell me you never bought a stamp set for that reason. I know we all have.  

I really love that mixer and bowl. And I love how this card turned out. It's a great card to go with today's Cherry Jubilee day. Cherry Cobbler cardstock combined with the mixer to get it ready in cherry cobbler. Perfect! (well, I think so anyway)

The color combination came right from the designer paper, This Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper. This paper is great because it's a little thinner so it doesn't add a lot of bulk to your card. Plus, it comes with double the sheets that regular packs of designer paper comes with. Yep, 24 sheets for your Christmas crafting.

Don't forget to head over to Sisters in Stamping for more Cherry Jubilee inspired projects.

Product List
2-1/2" Circle Punch
2-1/2" Circle Punch
[120906]
$18.00

No comments:

Post a Comment