Friday, April 1, 2016

Thank You


Hello Stamping Friends,

I know you are probably wondering who I am since I haven't posted in way too long. I'm still here, I'm still stamping, I've just had a lot of other things that have required my attention. I miss blogging. I miss all of you. Thank you for hanging in there because I'm back.

Also, thank you for another great Sale-a-bration. I wasn't sure how this season was going to be for me with all that I have had going on but I must say, now that it is over, thank you, thank you, thank you. It was wonderful. I really appreciate all the love and support I get from each of you.

I'm so glad the theme this week with Sisters in Stamping is a thank you card. It just works with my post and my thoughts.


This is a thank you card I made using the Apple of My Eye stamp set. Whenever we have a fruit set, I just have to have them. Since this is the only card I have made with this set, I best get moving and make some other cards and projects using the rest of the fruit.

This is a pretty easy card to recreate. I corner rounded opposite sides on the white and pear pizzazz layers and then also on the small white cardstock the main pear is stamped on. I stamped the pear on the pear pizzazz layer in old olive, added two strips of washi tape cut on an angle and finished that layer off with a nice crisp black thank you. Then for the main image, I stamped the pear and the stem right on the white cardstock. I stamped the leaf on a scrap piece of cardstock, cut it out and added it to the pear using a dimensional. The main image is also attached to the card using dimensionals.

Don't forget to head on over to Sisters in Stamping for more thank you card ideas.
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment