Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving to You!

Hello Stamping Friends,

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Each and every year at this time we stop to reflect on all the things we have to be thankful for and this year is no different for me. I don't take anything for granted because I know that life can change in an instant so I'm grateful for all that God has given me in this life, both pleasant and struggles. Yes, I'm grateful for the struggles, too, because they make me a stronger, more knowledgeable person that can adapt to the ever changing world we live in.

I'm so thankful for each and every one of you, my favorite stampers. I learn so much from each of you (both stamping ideas and life ideas) and look forward to every time I see you and get to share my passion for creating with you. Thank you for sticking by me for all these years.


I'm also so thankful for my computer being fixed. I know, it sounds silly, but when your computer crashes and you don't have it for almost a month, you really become grateful to be able to use it when it's working again. So, if you have been wondering where I've been and why the blog has been a bit quiet and neglected, that was the problem. Have no fear, I'm back and ready to share.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving day today with your family and friends.

Product List
Big Shot
[113439]
$110.00

No comments:

Post a Comment