Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Weekly Deals

Hello Stamping Friends,

Weekly deals are so fun. Very exciting to see what is on sale each and every week. This week is no different. Punches, big shot items, some baker's twine, coaster board and a little sparkle round out this week's offerings. You have until Monday evening to place your order to take advantage of these great deals. You can go online to my store to place your order yourself or contact me to place it for you.

Also, don't forget you can still get the big shot and a FREE bundle until August 31. I use my big shot all the time. I find it's difficult for me to create without using it now. I love, love, love it.

 
Already have the big shot? No problem, you can get any of the bundles below for a 15% discount.



No comments:

Post a Comment