Thursday, August 21, 2014

Peace, Love & Cupcakes

Hello Stamping Friends,

Peace, Love & Cupcakes. I think that completes the world. With cupcakes, I believe we can achieve peace and love. Well, not that what I think counts. lol I love this new set in the 2014-2015 Catalog. Many of you know, I love to make cupcakes and share them with everyone. Therefore, it's really not surprise that I needed to have this set when I saw it. Even though I didn't use the cupcake on this card, I'll share more with you over the next few days so be sure to come back.

I love the bold images (many of you also know how much I love to color, NOT!)

 
When I made this card for my stamp of the month class, my youngest said this looks like a hippie card. I think he's right but I love the way it turned out. So bright, colorful, and just plain cheerful. I let the designer paper dictate the colors of this card.


Don't forget the Big Shot sale. Buy a big shot get a FREE bundle. Already have the big shot, get a bundle at 15% off.

 This week's weekly deals.
 
SUPPLIES USED ON THIS CARD
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment