Thursday, August 28, 2014

Important News for You

Hello Stamping Friends,

So many great things are happening with Stampin' Up! this week that I need to tell you about. Read on to learn all about them.

 
Today is the last day for the Short & Sweet Promotion. Join the Stampin' Up! family and the Yurinkin' Stamp Addicts team for only $99 and get $150 in product.
 
*You pick the products you want.
 
*You can choose what you want to do with this great opportunity.
 
* Purchase just for a discount on all your favorite products or take it to the next level and make some money doing something you love to do.
 
Interested? Head over to my website and click the join now button to take advantage.


 
This week's weekly deals are pretty awesome. Some of my favorite items are on sale this week. Remember you have until Monday, September 1, 2014 to get these items at the sale price.

 
Then there is this great exclusive hostess set that you can get by hosting a get together with friends for some fun stamping time. With a qualifying workshop ($300) you will receive this awesome greeting set in addition to all the other great hostess benefits. Plus if you contact me to schedule your get together before I call you, you will get an extra gift from me at your workshop as a thank you because I really appreciate the support.

 
And lastly, I just wanted to remind you about the awesome big shot special that will be ending in just three short days. You have until Sunday, August 31, 2014 to get this deal. Buy the big shot and get a FREE bundle or get a bundle at 15% off. The bundles are listed below.

 
If you have any questions, please contact me. I'm happy to help answer any questions.

As always, you can place your orders yourself in my store or you can call me/email me and I will do it for you.

Thanks for stopping by. Come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment